RSS Feeds & Search Engine Optimization
There are a number of ways in which RSS feeds can significantly improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of your website.
1. Regular updates, regular spidering
2. Free, fresh content
3. Search engines rank RSS enabled sites more highly
4. Whenever your RSS feed is displayed on another website a link to your website is also displayed which adds to your link popularity and page rank
5. Listing your RSS feed in RSS feed directories can dramatically increase link popularity and improve page rank
6. The quickest way to get your web pages spidered for the first time and indexed in search engines.
7. Yahoo has started an RSS directory and is displaying RSS feeds on MyYahoo pages
8. Any keywords relevant to your web page which appear in an RSS feed you are displaying will add to your keyword count
RSS Feed Guide will provide you with all the resources you need to improve the search engine optimization of your website using RSS feeds. With easy to follow tutorials RSS Feed Guide will show you how to create and display RSS Feeds and the most effective ways in which to use RSS feeds to improve the search engine optimization of your web pages.