Benefits of RSS Feeds for Webmasters
There are two ways webmasters can use RSS feeds to generate more traffic and increased sales - creating your own feed to syndicate your website's content and displaying other RSS feeds on your website. Both methods have significant benefits.
Benefits of Creating an RSS Feed for your Website
1. Significant improvements to search engine rank and increased traffic from search engines. RSS SEO
2. The fastest way to get your website spidered and indexed by search engines - with an RSS Feed a new website can be listed in major search engines such as Yahoo in as little as 72 hours! RSS & Search Engines
3. Creates new ways for potential customers to discover your website, products or services. RSS Marketing
4. Provides another way to deliver your newsletter or e-zine to subscribers, many of whom are now reluctant to subscribe to email newsletters for fear of being spammed but will happily subscribe to a newsletter supplied by RSS feed. RSS Newsletters
5. Encourages potential customers to become paying customers and dramatically increases repeat business from existing customers RSS Conversions
6. Creates a new income stream from selling advertising space within your RSS feed RSS Advertising Revenue
Benefits of Displaying RSS Feeds on your Website
1. Free, fresh, keyword rich content automatically added to your webpages keeping your website regularly updated. RSS Content
2. Significant improvements to search engine rank and increased traffic from search engines RSS SEO
3. Encourages search engine spiders to visit your website more regularly RSS Updates
RSS Feed Guide will take you step-by-step through the process of creating an RSS Feed for your website and show you how to use your RSS Feed to increase your website's traffic, boost sales and increase your profits.
To see more of the benefits of RSS Feed Guide visit the RSS Feed Guide description page or if you're ready to start creating and using RSS Feeds signup now to gain access to the resources of RSS Feed Guide.